Sick/Carer's Leave Certificates


Our Pharmacists can provide sick leave or carer's leave certificates for minor ailments when you are unable to access your Doctor.

After assessing your condition, our Pharmacist may issue with a certificate covering a maximum of 2 days absence from your place of employment.

No bookings are necessary.

*Fees apply.

*Issuing of certificates is at the discretion of the Pharmacist.

Feel free to Contact Us for more information, or come into South Hedland Pharmacy.

Useful Links

Hedland Health Campus 


Sonic HealthPlus South Hedland



Port Hedland Medical Centre

South Hedland Pharmacy

Shop 22, South Hedland Shopping Centre,
Throssell Road,

South Hedland WA 6722

Tel: 08 9172 3899

Fax: 08 9140 1089

  • Wix Facebook page

© 2014 by South Hedland Pharmacy. Proudly created with

Our Location